For any support, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
We would love to receive and answer your email
Host organization of YASI seminar 2011 was “Conférence Générale de la Jeunesse luxembourgeoise” *(Luxembourgish Youth Council)
Youth Ambassadors Summer Institute is made possible thanks to generous support from:
1. The European Commission’s Youth In Action Programme
The Youth in Action programme funds and supports European projects for young people aged between 13-30 years old. The programme aims to develop a sense of responsibility, initiative, concern for others, civic participation and active involvement among young people at local, national and European level. The programme also helps to improve support systems for youth activities.
2. US Embassy to the Republic of Moldova through Alumni Small Grant Program
The Alumni Small Grant is designed to support alumni in sharing the experience they gained through their exchange program and implementing things they saw in the US.
The purpose of this program is to further the professional development of alumni and their colleagues; to implement and disseminate the concepts learned during exchange programs, to provide alumni with networking opportunities, etc.
3. US Embassy to the Kingdom of Norway
4. US Embassy to the Republic of Poland
5. US Embassy to the Kingdom of Belgium
6. Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellows Summer Institute alumni fund
7. The Municipal Council of Youth in Bærum, Norway
8. De Verenigde Verenigingen, Belgium
9. Europäische Akademie Otzenhausen, Germany
10. Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Moldova